What is PCI DSS compliance?
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security requirements endorsed by the five most globally influential payment brands: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and American Express.
- It is a mandatory annual requirement for any business (merchant or service provider) that stores, processes or transmits payment card data, to attest their compliance with the standard.
Why is PCI DSS compliance important?
- Demonstrates that your business uses and protects the confidential payment data of your customers in a safe and secure way, minimizing risks associated with payment card fraud.
- Assurance that the company complies with regulatory standards and data protection laws
- Crucial to have the right security controls in place to ensure customer payment information is secure.
How Riskpro can help?
- Gap Assessments
- PCI DSS Implementation
- PCI DSS Certification
- PCI DSS Awareness Training
To know more, mail us at email@example.com